Narrative The Little Weird Hood

Once upon at Time there was a girl in red with a spirit determined to help her grandma by giving her a treat of roast chicken for her grandma to gnaw on.The girl was skipping through the forest but her tummy growled a mighty roar "oh I am so hungry"so she had an idea"hopefully grandma won't mind"so she ate the whole chicken in one gulp"mm delicious"(but she was still hungry).Soon she noticed a noise coming from the bushes she checked it out hopeing that it was something to eat.As she checked a wolf pounced out at her the wolf was wearing a big fat red woolly jacket and asked if she had any food to spare "no" she replied "then your the food"slobbered the wolf showing all his white teeth but the wolf didn't know that that little red won the the hotdog eating contest at a total of 202 so she unhinged her jaw and gobbled him up.She then started gaging and burped out the red coat "maybe I can give this to grandma""father father"three voices yelled "were is father we need some money to get medicine for mother"the little wolfs said nodding there head down with sadness"oh no what have I done"so little red put the coat on and made wolf ears out of her hair a jumped out of the bushes"here I am my sweet babies""father"they yelled in excitement "father what big eyelashes you have the better to give butterfly kisses with father what small nose you have the better to smell your scrumptious aroma  with father what small teeth you have the better to eat normal things with".Oh father we are so hungry"said the wolfs waiting for an answer"I know were a grandma is we can eat her"Yay the wolfs cried so they marched to the grandma's house and in the end she was eaten.

or is it?.

Comments

Popular Posts